Application of chemical disinfectants as fogs or mists will create and disperse a dis- infectant aerosol which will ultimately reduce the number of airborne microorgan- isms (Bacteria, virus, fungi & protozoa). This is an effective measure to interrupt the environmental spread of infectious pathogens as it will significantly reduce the total microbial load prevailing in the environment and also to disinfect the areas that may be difficult to reach manually.
Our disinfection service is targeted to reduce the number of pathogens in the environment by utilizing a broad spectrum disinfectant which kills 99.99% pathogens and there by providing a long- term protection against the spread of disease. The treatment is purely carried out by well- trained staff by using approved and commercially tested residual disinfectant.
Features and Benefits
- Broad Spectrum Disinfectant
- Effective in a Wide range of Temperature
- Non-Toxic and Ecofriendly
- Non corrosive
- Non-Carcinogenic and Non-Mutagenic
- No rinsing required after usage
- Odorless and Colorless
Fogging Agent Used
We are using a high level sanitizing and disinfecting agent for treating Industries , Offices ,Residential Buildings, Vegetable & Poultry farms, all types of tools and equipment.The chemical is formulated by stabilized Hydrogen peroxide 50% in silver ion technology which will de- compose into water and oxygen subsequently leaving no harmful by-products when used safely on all areas.
How it works?
- Hydrogen Peroxide is stabilized in Silver Ion Technology.
- Microbes naturally emits catalase, a kind of protein (negatively charged ions) which prevents Hydrogen Peroxide to get attracted to the walls of membrane.
- Silver is a weak disinfectant but act as a good Biostat and stops microbial breeding rather than killing them. Silver reacts with proteins and therefore removes catalase produced by microbes.
- The powerful Hydroxyl radicles generated will get attracted to the walls of cell membrane and destroy the microbes.
- Silver ions re-stabilize excess H2O2 molecules to repeat the process.