This training has been designed to create a clear understanding of the requirements the Food Safety Management (FSM) standard FSSC 22000.
The Basic foundation for FSSC is laid out by the Confederation of the Food and Drink Industries of the European Union (CIAA), it has taken ownership of this certification scheme and This is now a GFSI Benchmarked and recognized scheme for Food safety management system certification.
Due to globalization of food production and procurement, food chains are becoming lengthier and more complex and subsequently we find an increased risk in Food related problems. This training is a Must take t if you are involved in FSMS of food manufacturers that process or manufacture animal products, perishable vegetal products, products having long shelf life, food additives, vitamins and bio-cultures.
The training provides you with an abstract of the purpose and requirements of FSSC 22000 its additional requirements and ISO/TS 22002-1, and how applying these can continually improve your business methods. By the completion of the training you will be able to fully understand the purpose of a Food Safety Management System (FSMS). You will also be able to ascertain the purpose, requirements and the certification process and how it aids the continual improvement of the FSMS.
The training comprises lecture and workshop exercises.
FSSC Internal Auditor Training
FSSC 22000 was developed for the certification of food safety systems of the organizations in the food chain including the certification for Food packaging. ISO 22000 certified manufacturers can obtain full GFSI recognized FSSC 22000 certification by meeting the requirements of sector specific technical specifications -PRPs and the additional scheme requirements.
What can be the outcome
1. Understanding of the basic concepts and requirements of FSSC 22000 which uses the existing standards ISO 22000, Additional Requirements and technical specifications
2. Sector Specific Knowledge.
3. Understanding of the skills and competencies necessary to successfully conduct an internal audit for food safety management system.
- Review of FSSC 22000 food safety management system
- Outline of major food safety issues
- Internal auditing methodologies and case studies
- Outline of food safety hazards analysis
- Registration basics and the auditor expectations (certification requirements)