This course provides understanding of the requirements of ISO 22000:2005 – FSMS (Food Safety Management System) in Dubai. The Course is designed to guide the delegates from origin of food safety and the development of HACCP principles to Management System control.
A clear outline of the elements and importance of an effective pre-requisite program General overview of the HACCP Principles
Outline of the International Food Safety Management System- ISO 22000:2005..
- Commonly used FSMS Terminology
- ISO 22000:2005- its Requirements clause by clause
- Internal auditing methodologies and case studies
- Control measures and its Classifications.
- Continual Improvement, System approach.
- Hazard Analysis- Developing a Proper Risk based study of the Process
- HACCP Plan- Establishing protocols for the monitoring, corrective action, verification and review of HACCP.
- Requirements for Verification & Validation.
- Outlining the importance of effective Food Safety Management System ISO 22000
ISO 22000 Internal Auditor training
Outlining the requirements of implementing ISO 22000:2005 within your organization and how to plan and perform effective internal audits on the system with our Food Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor training course. This two-day course covers the entirety of the Food Safety Management Standard, teachingAverage satisfaction score for ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System Internal Auditor Training course is 9. you about the standard, how to implement the standard and how to internally audit your system. Our experienced tutors will explore the ISO 22000 standard in-depth, with role-plays, workshops and practical exercises to ensure you go from beginner to expert.
Who should attend?
Any Professional looking to audit against the ISO 22000 standard
- Those aiming to improve their skill levels, competencies and core understanding related to Food Safety and ISO 22000 Awareness
- Those who are intending to implement a food safety management system in their organization.
- Management representatives, Consultants, Quality & food safety management personals
It is recommended that delegates shall ideally have a minimum knowledge level and understanding of ISO 22000 food safety management system standard. However it is not a must to have , as this course is intended for those who are relatively new to ISO 22000 and management system auditing but who have some food safety background